Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 51196.158 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 150% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,796,251 (€1,109) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $3,831,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Alicante costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $0.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnodar costs руб 50 (about 2 hours ago)