Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,878,603 ($1,208) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)