Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 496.537 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 25,800,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 24,588,052 (49,519 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)