Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 11250.741 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,513,963 (2,801 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)