Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.438 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,900,231 (COL$2,439,218) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)