Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.107 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 17% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,494,545 (₨46,310) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)