Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2402.746 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 12% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 23,700,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,738,053 (8,631 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)