Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 728.295 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,307,802 (RD$ 40,242) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)