Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Akure have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 110.512 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 130% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,209,320 (526,725 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)