Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 110.512 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 61% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,393,764 (356,467 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,500,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)