Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 6842.559 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 189% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,162,907 (kr9,815) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)