Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Kelowna, Canada
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00328 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 85% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$842 (257,153 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 4 hours ago)