Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01708 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,039 (руб 177,858) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)