Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.498 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$5,692 (€3,799) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)