Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22558 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,345 (R$ 10,394) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)