Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22259 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,347 (R$ 10,544) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)