Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14808 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,348 (kr 56,377) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,300 in Kelowna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)