Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Kelowna, Canada (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CAD / IRRX *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 76% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$1,607 (﷼ 55,768,340) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 17,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)