Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Kelowna, Canada (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CAD / IRRX *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 75% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$1,388 (﷼ 46,714,952) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 4 hours ago)