Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Kelowna, Canada
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,200 (﷼ 72,710,732) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)