Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Kelowna, Canada
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,617 (﷼ 154,200,503) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)