Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35012 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,568 (S/. 10,190) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)