Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21934 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,337 (R$ 10,654) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)