Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02179 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,638 (RD$ 121,107) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)