Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 597 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)