Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.533 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$5,042 (€3,290) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)