Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02186 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,446 (RD$ 157,618) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)