Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02606 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,924 (Php150,551) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)