Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Kelowna, Canada
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01396 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$1,717 (ARS $123,009) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)