Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22756 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 451 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)