Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06131 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,011 (Mex$ 49,106) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)