Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22360 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 182 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,204 (R$ 14,328) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)