Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.265 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)