Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,165 (13,393,005 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 503 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 29 (about 2 hours ago)