Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21934 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,190 (R$ 9,984) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)