Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06049 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,507 (Mex$ 41,449) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)