Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06066 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,634 (Mex$ 59,907) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)