Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19667 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 38% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,321 (16,889元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)