Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Kelowna, Canada
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,724 (﷼ 91,242,630) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)