Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23028 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,625 (R$ 11,401) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)