Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00293 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$1,741 (594,696 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)