Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14715 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,792 (kr 52,949) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Kelowna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)