Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00950 CAD / DZD
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,944 (309,755 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)