Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,516 (3,195,055 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,500 in Kelowna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)