Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01729 CAD / INR
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 47% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,340 (₨193,140) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)