Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16785 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 73% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$1,471 (8,764TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)