Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 5% more expensive than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,615 (€4,313) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,300 in Kelowna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 6 hours ago)