Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,998 (€3,258) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)