Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46236 CAD / TND
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$1,504 (3,252 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)