Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00055 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 43% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,089 (5,622,704 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)